Caitlin's Downtown Elizabeth City, NC Session--Northeastern NC Photographer

Last week, I met up with this blue eyed beauty for a photo session. When I first talked with her on the phone...I knew I was going to love her. She was even cooler in person. Sweet..Easy going..and always laughing. She is only 24 years old..but yet exudes soulfulness...a giving heart and passion about the arts and the downtown district. Correct me if I'm wrong.. But how many 24 year olds do you know that have it together like that? Not many.

Enjoy a sneak peak of my favorites.

 
 
 

 












To visit and learn more about The Arts of the Albemarle and the downtown area...CLICK HERE They have so much to offer and so many beautiful things displayed...You are missing out if you've never ventured in. Check it out today!

No comments:

Post a Comment