Allison-Spring Session-Northeastern NC Photographer

This past week, I got the chance to hang out with Allison. She is too cute for her own good! I was beyond excited when her mom wanted the session to be at their house and around their neighborhood. I big puffy heart LOVE at home lifestyle sessions...how real can you get?! In your own environment...you are already relaxed and at ease. Not to mention... it made for some great bribing (I'm so not above a good bribe). So the bribe might have been.. Let's take some really awesome pictures outside.. and then we get to go play in your room. SCORE! It worked...We danced, rolled around on the grass and yelled "pickle...ice cream...boogie dance....hippo" at random.
























If you'd like to schedule a spring session...Please contact me at katiemyrickphoto@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment