Brittany 2013 Senior Session--Northeastern NC Photographer

I have been riding by this beautiful field of yellow for 2 weeks.... Stalking it really. So when Brittany said she wanted her Senior pictures done in a field of flowers...The timing couldn't have been more perfect. The first time I saw Brittany... I immediately thought that this girl has beauty queen potential. Total Southern Belle.  The Complete Package....Take one look at her and tell me your not thinking the same thing....and to top it off...She's sweet too! We jumped ditches.....had a couple close calls with a crop duster....laid on the wet ground....and laughed a lot.























Senior Portraits are my absolute FAVORITE sessions EVER. Book your Senior Portraits with me today!


**I strongly encourage you to have professional make up done the day of your session. Merle Norman in E.City does professional make up for $30. Totally reasonable...and SO worth it. (Brittany had her make up done by Merle Norman)










No comments:

Post a Comment