CM- January 2013-Full Circle--Close Up Portraiture

This past December, My husband bought a membership to Clickin Moms for me. Believe me when I tell you.. it was by far one of the best chistmas presents ever. I have learned more in this past month than I have in the last 6 months on learning on my own.
I have joined up with some fabulous women to do a blog circle. Each month we will create a new blog post that follows a theme and link blogs with each other to share our pictures. January's theme was Close Up Portraiture. 







Now go have a look at Carrie's post on close up portraiture!

3 comments:

  1. So fun! I really love the last picture with the fruit by the foot! The eyes just draw you right in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. katie- great catches of the details! love how you captured them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That belly button! So Cute! I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete