Steph--Mini Session--Northeastern NC Photographer

If I could choose one genre that I would like to specialize in when it comes to photography.. It would be Seniors. Seniors are...fun.. full of life.. stylish...and awesome to work with.. and did I mention stylish?? and fun?? I just love them! They are totally down to walk through mud and climb over vines to get an awesome shot..
For just that reason..I put out a model search to anyone interested in a junior/senior mini session. I was super excited when Steph said she'd love to do it! From there we emailed back and forth talking about location, what to wear, time of day and narrowed down a date. She emailed me a couple of pictures of her outfits that she had picked out... and that helped me pick out a location (that complimented her style).. which is awesome by the way :)
Steph is a Junior at one of the local high schools and plays volleyball. She has killer long legs.. beautiful blue eyes and did I mention her hair?? Long.. Dirty Blonde.. and oh so pretty! But putting looks aside.. She is so sweet, easy going and has a great head on her shoulders. On more than one occasion while shooting and talking with her.. I found myself smiling behind the camera...She just has that personality that makes you constantly smile :)







Senior Pictures should be a reflection of who you are right now.. your style..your passions..your excitement about beginning a new chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment