Katie & Brandon's Engagement Session--Elizabeth City, NC--Northeastern NC Photographer

Let me just start by saying that this is BY FAR one of the coolest couples EVER. Katie and I decided to meet over coffee so we could really pinpoint exactly what she wanted out of her engagement session. We sipped on the cold yummy ice coffee (my newest addiction) and looked over her pinterest boards in order for me to get a feel for what she was looking for. Her mom found THE perfect location and got permission for us to shoot the session there (Go mom!) and it had everything that Katie wanted EXCEPT for a fence. So, her super hero step-dad built a fence on location during the shoot (yep, he's awesome). AND the super cool part?! Katie wanted a mini mud shoot too! (I told you she was way cool!) So, I got to go out to the family farm and pick exactly where I wanted a hole dug for the mud shoot and her family dug a hole and made it happen...Katie is one lucky gal. I am so excited to share with you guys my favorite shots of this couple....they freakin' rocked the heck out of their engagement session!...Enjoy!









































































 



















































 If you'd like to schedule an engagement session, email me at katiemyrickphoto@gmail.com :)


No comments:

Post a Comment