Caroline's Bridal Portraits--Elizabeth City, NC--Northeastern NC Photographer

I have been waiting to share these bridal portraits for several weeks now and I am beyond excited to finally get to share them! Caroline is a classic beauty. She has porcelain skin, gorgeous green eyes and a megawatt smile! Her parents are blessed to live down by the river and I couldn't have asked for a better location to shoot Caroline's bridals. Her mom and dad were there to help with the task of keeping her gorgeous lace dress clean and helping her move from one location to another without falling. I can't say enough about her beautiful lace dress and her killer pumps....this girl has impeccable taste! (I had to fight the urge to grab the pumps and run.. but I restrained myself thankfully and finished the session) I hope you enjoy my favorites from Caroline's session below :)























































































If you'd like to schedule your bridal session email me at katiemyrickphoto@gmail.com for more information.

Shout out to Merle Norman Cosmetics of Elizabeth city: Caroline's makeup was done by Crystal Colson






No comments:

Post a Comment