T's Lifestyle Cake Smash Session-Northeastern NC Photographer

I can't tell you enough how much I LOVE lifestyle sessions. What is a lifestyle session? To me...It is a more documentary style approach that captures your kid in their own environment. Less posed pictures.. MORE real life stuff. As a parent...I want to remember life as it truly is...mess and all. When you do pictures at your house...kids are more relaxed and not to mention you have fast access to drinks..snacks...diaper changes....bathtubs...toys...it could not be more perfect.

This is my most recent lifestyle session with T. He is such a handsome baby boy with the best personality EVER.. This big boy just turned 1. I can't thank this awesome family for allowing me into their home to document his beautiful life.





























 To schedule your lifestyle session email me at katiemyrickphoto@gmail.com

I'd love to hear from you and get your session on the books! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment