Cooper turns 1--Lifestyle Family Session-OBX--Northeastern NC Photographer

These are my California loves. Thankfully they are totally blessed with great and flexible jobs and they are able to come back to NC often. So I have been able to capture Cooper growing and am able to be a part of his life and document the love this family has. Sasha and I go way back...back when we had bad hair and different boyfriends every week. We spent all day at the beach and then ended the day on the Avalon Pier for a family session. The cake smash is celebrating Coopers 1'st birthday...and we really got some strange looks out on the pier during it. But I am really in love with how these pictures turned out. So very lifestyle...So very life as is. This is the family I love. Enjoy.




















2 comments:

  1. Awesome job. These are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this. Such wonderful pictures. We love you!

    ReplyDelete