Melissa--Hertford, NC--Northeastern NC Photographer

Meet Melissa Stallings of Melissa Stallings Photography (click here to see her work). I am fortunate enough to be able to call her one of my best friends. About two years ago, I contacted her to take my maternity pictures and I remember the first time I met her it was like I knew her for years and I had only known her for about 15 seconds. I've said it a million times but I'll say it again, this girl is a photography goddess. With a camera in her hands and her creative visions, the images she creates are magic. Everything about her and her images screams vintage, light, airy, romantic, and laid back all rolled into one. We had a blast hanging out and taking turns being in front of the camera. I have about 11 bites of all kinds including those nasty ticks from one of our locations but it was all worth it. Hope you enjoy some of my favorites...........




































No comments:

Post a Comment