Sasha, Rob and Cooper- Family Session- Northeastern NC Photographer

Sasha and I have been best friends since 6'th grade (pretty sure we can read each others minds just by looking at each others expressions type friends). She just recently moved all the way across the WHOLE united states to California :) leaving her sons future wife back in NC. (yes..future wife being my baby girl..they will get married..they will)...Before she left for Cali, She gave birth to the most perfect little baby boy, Cooper. He is a little over six months and is seriously one sweet and laid back baby. He has his daddy's eyes and his mama's chin. Mom and Dad are totally smitten with Cooper and the connection they have with each other is SO apparent in these pictures. Enjoy :)
 












 
 
 













 
I'm beginning to find my style of photography..what makes my heart sing and my soul happy..loving kissing squishy goo goo connection moments that arn't posed but just happen..

No comments:

Post a Comment