Lauren and Ben--Couple Session--Gates Co--Northeastern NC Photographer

Lauren is from my home town of RR, so I immediately felt a connection with her. Add to that the fact that she is a budding photographer and we hit it off. You can visit her Facebook photography page here: HERE She contacted me because her and her husband were celebrating their 1st anniversary together and wanted a session to celebrate that. They live in beautiful Gates County, NC and decided to have their session there. Within 5 minutes into our session, I stepped on a snake! I had just finished telling them that if I ever scream and start running it's probably because of a snake.. and BAM..I step on one! (It was a super tiny snake.. but hey.. to me.. a snake is a snake.) We had a blast discovering new locations and walking through the woods. The absolute highlight was the canoe pictures. These two are UBER talented at NOT flipping a canoe over (especially when I kept making them move all around and switch their positions) Here are some of my favorites from their session :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment