Stephanie Pierce Byrd and Family

I don't think the weather could have been any better for this session. 70 degrees in December?? Thats just crazy! I met up with the Byrd family in their hometown of Edenton, NC. Steven, Stephanie, Whitney, Madison and Karley make up the awesome Byrd family. Any family with three girls has my heart won over already (since I have two girls of my own) and these girls were a total hoot! They came prepared with poses that would put any model to shame. All of these girls, including mom, have awesome style...Check out their boots and Karley's red clogs. We took pictures right up until the sun went down and I just love the silhouette shots. Thank ya'll for letting me take pictures of your sweet family! Hope you love them!




















No comments:

Post a Comment